Saturday, May 13, 2006

AMF on Feminism vs Feminine Instinct

They [Jewish feminists] started all this nutty man-hating crap, this idea that men are enemies and competitors, so that now two generations later I have to live like this. I should be wearing dresses every day, and really baking cookies for a decent and honorable man who loves me and protects me and supports me, so I can get on with my own job in life of raising as many children as I can bear, beg, borrow, or steal. I need a man to be the head of the family while I am the heart. That's what every female chromosome in my body demands that I do, but these damned Jews and the lunatic world of toxic waste they've made won't let me do it. In the world that they've forced me to live in, I have to spend every waking hour getting one up on every man in sight, or else I'm a failure and a victim in society's eyes. I'll show them victim! There are women who haven't been so badly damaged by feminism that they've lost every genuinely feminine instinct. They know that something has gone badly wrong in our lives. Most of us have some little corner in the back of our minds where we understand what we've lost, kind of a genetic memory if you like. It hurts like hell, and we want it back.

--"A Mighty Fortress", pg 200-201

No comments: