Friday, July 06, 2007

TB on Organized Violence

"As far as our running around killing everybody with a dark skin, I wish it were that simple. Just kill off X number of wogs and beaners and then we can all go home and plop down on the sofa in front of the TV again. But it isn’t that simple. Our goal is not to kill people, it’s to free people, our people, white people, from a government and a society that have become absolutely intolerable and morally indefensible, and to build something new and better in its place. What this will turn into, what it’s already turning into, will be a civil war between white people, maybe as bad as the one in 1861. But we’re going to win. Don’t ask me how I know that, Ted, but I do. The way I look at it, God wouldn’t have let us get this far if He meant for the white race to disappear from the earth. Anyway, I won’t argue the point. In the final analysis all law and right and government is based on organized violence. All the rest is window dressing. I happen to think our side will turn out to be better at organizing it than yours, but we’ll see.”

-The Brigade

No comments: